Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sorry it's been awhile ...

I've been so remiss in posting ... there's been so much going on, that, unfortunately, posting has taken a back seat. So I'm going to just jump right back in here ...
My son told me about a funny poem today called "The Eraser Poem":
The Eraser Poem.
The Eraser Poem
The Eraser Poe
The Eraser Po
The Eraser P
The Eraser
The Erase
The Eras
The Era
The Er
The E
The
Th
T
I love type and this just tickled me (plus it gave me a chance to show off this cool old eraser I found recently ... anybody remember these from typing class?)
Off to Art & Soul in Hampton on Friday ... yay, yay, yay!

1 comment:

  1. Such a clever boy you have there Trina, but of course you already knew that. This really is great! If you are anywhere near Angela's this Wed, I could bring your white album. Do you know in July it will be a year that I've had it :0
    how time flies :)
    Looks like you had a great time at A&S, I missed coming this year....still need to use what I learned last time around!

    ReplyDelete