Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thought for the Day

With the beginning of the new year, I've been doing a lot of culling and cleaning and tidying and organzing and shuffling around of treasures and supplies. I've found that some things I've had on my shelves or hanging on my wall have become "invisible" to me because they've been on display so long. One of those pieces was this Traci Bautista-inspired doodle I did over a year ago. I took it down yesterday and decided to put it away for now. As I placed it under a large stack of papers I've been saving, a thought occurred to me. "Don't bury your soul under piles of stuff ... literally and figuratively."

1 comment:

  1. It's hard not to accumulate stuff when your love and appreciate old ephemera and antiques. It's even harder to part with it, but organizing does need to be done or you do forget some of the goodies you have!

    ReplyDelete