Friday, February 12, 2010

Journal update

Just had to share that according to the USPS, my journal reached its destination yesterday. Shwew ... Been spending a lot of time inside what with the 24+ inches of snow outside. And been having the feeling that I should be getting a lot more done with all this time! But no matter how much I do (create, organize, post, read, write, draw, paint, make, stitch), I feel like I have to do more. Anybody else ever feel like that? I need to heed the advice of this entry from my current journal ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trina, you talked to a feeling I have been having lately also. For the first time in my life I have time to myself and it seems the more time I have the more I "waste" so it's no wonder that when I do motivate and get busy I always feel like there is so much more to do (catch up on). I am learning to not beat myself up and to not reflect just too much on days gone by when I was super busy and super energetic ... it is what it is right now. I have only just come across your blog and I am enjoying it ... it's nice to know it's being written by someone nearby :) Have a great weekend ... sit back and relax ... the 'catch up' stuff will always be there!

    ReplyDelete