Sunday, July 18, 2010

Country Living watch follow-up

Someone wrote and asked about the availability of the watch in Country Living. I wasn't able to respond directly due to the "no reply" return e-mail address, so thought I'd just contact you through the blog. That exact watch is not available anymore, but I am continuing to make them for as long as there is interest! They're all unique and one-of-a-kind. If you're interested in being notified when new ones are available, just send an e-mail to Hillary (Hillary@chickspicksbyhillary.com,) and she'll put you on her notification list. Thanks so much for everyone's interest!

1 comment:

  1. Wendy (vendica123@gmail.comJuly 20, 2010 at 12:17 AM

    Oh, Trina, that was I that wrote you about the availability of the watch featured in Country Living. My name is Wendy West. I hope you get my email address. I really love vintage things, and I admire your creativity and design. I love small, hometown artwork much more so than say, like an Anne Klein version of a watch. You know how sometimes you see something and you want it so bad---then you're told it's gone--like a child, I want it more!! I haven't been feeling well, and I was in ER when I read this magazine, and seeing your watch made me feel better. At this time in my life, I'm going through a divorce, I'm sick, but working at a yukky job (I know I'm playing the pity card), and this watch just uplifted my spirits. Hope I'm making sense-and didn't mean to come off as "rude" the first blog. I truly admire your creativity, and your beautiful jewelry, I was just disappointed this particular watch was unavailable. Think you'll be making more in a similiar design, with vintage charms? I, too, have that creative spirit-I used to help a man in Austrailia design and market jewelry, and my true passions are writing and floral design-I love working with flowers, so calming and beautiful.
    Anyway, your work is beautiful--I think you'll have a wonderful market for your stuff.

    ReplyDelete