Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rainy day finds ... and a hamburger cake!

So what does one do on a rainy day at the beach? GO SHOPPING! Although my heart about stopped when I drove to one of my favorite haunts and saw the "For Lease" sign in the window. I could barely breathe ...
After a moment of silence, I was onto the next place and then another. Here is a peek at what will be posted starting next week ...

Totally unrelated, look at this next photo ... it's a cake! I saw it at the grocery and couldn't get it off my mind, so I went back a few days later and got one. It's 8" and 5 layers of cake-y, frosting-y, melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness! It's almost all gone and we've enjoyed every single calorie guilt-free!

PS - my elementary-school-aged son just helped me edit my html code ... I am officially an old person!

1 comment: