Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Journal love ...

Last evening, I wrote the last words on the last page of my ledger journal … and I’m kinda sad about it … it’s been like a good friend since last November and I’m going to miss it …
As the number of blank pages grew smaller, I was thinking about which book to use next. And I kept feeling like I should use one that I’ve made. So I've selected this one which I made earlier this year when I took the online class "Remains of the Day" by Mary Ann Moss http://dispatchfromla.typepad.com/dispatch_from_la/rotdoci.html
I admit it doesn't feel 100% "right" (the pages are smaller, there are fewer actual pages, the format is completely different ...,) but I guess it’s kind of like a relationship … it’s hard to jump right into a new one with certainty when the prior one has literally just ended. So good bye old friend ... and welcome new :)

2 comments:

  1. You have certainly taken this journal thing by storm Trina!!!! Youa re so good to be doing it so frequently. When I grow up, can I be You?????? Love that you are using the new one that you made!!! Hugs!
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ledger journal looks great! In the past, I've passed on empty ledgers (even if they're old) thinking that people only wanted the chock-full of filled pages. You've opened my eyes! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete