Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wild about dials

It's a very rainy, cozy day here on the east coast and I thought what better way to spend the day than tidying up the workroom. I am to the point where I literally have to step over piles (and dogs) to get from point A to point B. I have turned into my grandma (see my very first post). As I unearth treasures, I'm putting them up on the store, so it's kind of a win-win.
Here's a fabulous collection of dials and knobs I found on my most recent treasure hunt down south. Don't you just love the years of crud on the one? I figure a good soak in Spic & Span will take care of that (although some people like the crud). Anyhoo, these and a bunch of other things are on the site, so hop on over and take a look! www.thepaperfleamarket.com

1 comment:

  1. DID I miss something??? Rainy Coy day on the East Coast??? WHere was I???? We had heat and humidity and nasty temps down here!!! Love these knobs- might have to tell Leslie about them- she loves this stuff!!!

    Love Love Love your article in Art Journal- had trouble finding a copy!!!! I am sure that this is only the start of publications for you!!!!
    Big Smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete