Monday, January 24, 2011

I heart vintage Valentines!

OK, now who out there *didn't* like covering a shoebox with red paper and white doilies and red foil stickers? And remember the anticipation of reading all those little perforated cards in the flimsy envelopes with the tiny lick -n- stick flaps? And maybe (oh joy of joys) getting one from that special someone in class?!?
Here's a little goody pack I put together to rekindle all those school-day Valentine memories. Although the big day is more than 2 weeks away, I figured I'd better offer it now so you can use it to put together your own special sentiments! http://www.thepaperfleamarket.com/valentine-goody-pack.html

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I totally remember making Valentine boxes every year. Such sweet memories! Very cute Valentine kit!

    ReplyDelete