Saturday, February 26, 2011

DC Big Flea March 5 & 6

The Paper Flea Market will be at the DC Big Flea March 5 & 6! The DC Big Flea is located at the Dulles Expo and Convention Center in Chantilly, Virginia. We will be sharing a large booth this time: Booths #160 & 161 SOUTH. I had such fun at my first big "booth" show in January, so I'm excited to do this again. In addition to the sort of merchandise you'll find on the store site, I'm bringing larger items that I've collected that are just too cumbersome or expensive to try to ship so I've never offered them online. If you're in the area, please stop by and introduce yourself! For directions, just click here http://www.damorepromotions.com/Chantilly/chantilly.htm (I haven't received info about discounted admission yet, but if and when I do, I'll be sure to pass it along)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trina!~~~I look forward to seeing you again. You booth at the last DC BF was fabulous!~~~XXOO, Beth

    ReplyDelete