Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Royal Show

My friend Hillary over at Chick's Picks https://www.chickspicksbyhillary.com/ is having another wonderful show this weekend ... this time with a royal wedding theme! I've been busy the past few weeks making goodies for the show ... these are some bejeweled cake servers that have been a big hit the last two shows. If you're in the Northern Virginia area, this show is not to be missed! Here's the nitty gritty:
Thurs 8am-8pm Fri 9 am-7pm Sat 9am-2pm 20757 Parkside Circle Sterling, VA
I'll be there Thursday wearing my best tiara!
PS - Just a shout out to all my wonderful followers ... I just added a Facebook badge to the blog and now all your wonderful little icons are *gone*! Trying to figure out what happened ...?

1 comment:

  1. Oh MY Trina
    I am such a sucker for rhinestones...these silver pieces are extraordinary and wonderful!

    I really {heart} my sweet Magpie card...thank you SO very much for thinking of me

    you are sweet!
    Happy April
    Happy Spring
    Happy Happy Everything!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete