Friday, January 27, 2012

Housekeeping

On Sunday night, I'm launching a fresh new look to the blog (fingers crossed). In the meantime, I've got a little housekeeping to do, and here's where you come in. I've established a new Facebook page for the store called "Trina + The Paper Flea". If you've "friended" me on my Trina Lucido Facebook page (which was established as a personal page before I knew anything about using Facebook), may I politely request that you "unfriend" me there and "like" me on the new page? You can find the link for the new page right down there in the lower right corner of this blog. I've been told it only takes about a minute. I apologize for intruding on your time, but I think you'll be happy you did. Now you'll only receive notices about the store + special offers, glimpses into my artwork and so forth, and won't be subjected to pictures of me baking Christmas cookies!

Thanks a bunch ... see ya Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment