Monday, May 6, 2013

Mind dump Monday

Blogging is hard.

Whenever there's something interesting to write about, there's no time. And when there's nothing interesting to write about, there's loads of time. That's been my problem lately. It seems since Christmas, I've been working and traveling and gathering and creating. And meeting deadlines ... one after another ... after another.

I make cards to sell. And make stuff to sell. And have an online ephemera store. And an Etsy store. All these areas of my life have a different "brand" and I've been thinking I want to put them under one big all-encompassing name. So that's been on my mind. For about a year.

Oh, and we bought a house last fall that needs some serious TLC before we can move in, so I've been thinking about that, too.

What's on your mind today?

No comments:

Post a Comment