Tuesday, July 29, 2014

London: a travel blog

Spent last week in London! Will be revisiting some of my favorite moments thru pictures over the next few days. Come travel with me...

Day 1 (more like Day 1-1/2 because I didn't sleep on the flight over and we arrived in the am). London. Cruise on the River Thames, British Museum (I got chills when I saw the Rosetta Stone), the V&A Museum (I could have spent days in there) and dinner at Covent Garden.
The London Eye



Renting a bike is a great way to see the city; just remember to ride on the left!


Stumbled across a used prints and book sale


Tower Bridge


The artist in me appreciated this...


...and the type-nerd in me loved this! (The Rosetta Stone at The British Museum)


The V&A is a treasure trove of inspiration. And these are just the trays at the cafe! (love William Morris)

Outside the V&A in the courtyard


Had Pimms and a scone outside at the V&A


No comments:

Post a Comment