Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Neglected...but for a good reason!

Four times a year I participate in a pop-up boutique called Chick's Picks in Sterling, Virginia (so four times a year The Paper Flea Market feels a little neglected) It's in my friend's home but it's far from a home show. It truly is a boutique with hundreds of unique vintage hip products.

For the last few years, I've had spaces to share with a friend. This year, I've been given the opportunity to single-handedly transform the garage of the home into my own space. Fun!

Here's a before ...

And here's a little peek at after (I'm finishing up today...)



If you're local, please stop by. And bring a friend. There's one central check out, credit cards are accepted and there's no sales pitch!

20757 Parkside Circle, Sterling, Virginia


No comments:

Post a Comment