Thursday, July 2, 2015

Things are changing around here!

Things are changing here at The Paper Flea Market.

The store is expanding and growing! I’ve been working behind the scenes to build the best curated online store that sells everything you need for your creative journey. Whether your interest is one-of-a-kind vintage pieces or darling paper products, unique new art supplies or handcrafted finished artwork, I’ll have just what you need.

With this newly broadened range of merchandise, a new name was in order. A name that captures the joy of finding and bringing these wonderful products to you, yet retains a little bit of the store’s vintage feel.

I’m excited to announce that The Paper Flea Market is becoming Jubilee Flea!

Because you’re a loyal follower, I wanted you to be the first to see the new logo and to know when the new site launches this fall. Please sign up at www.JubileeFlea.com to hear the latest news and receive exclusive offers. 

www.thepaperfleamarket.com will remain up and running until the new site is launched, and I will be updating the FB page later this month as part of the initial rollout.

I thank you for your continued support and invite you to join me in the celebration of Jubilee Flea!

No comments:

Post a Comment