Monday, May 4, 2009

Art & Soul recap

Had a wonderful weekend at Art & Soul! It was inspiring to be surrounded by so much creative energy. There were so many beautiful works of art to see ... I could hardly take it all in! Thanks to those of you who stopped by on Vendor Night ... hope you had as much fun as we did! For those of you who couldn't make it, here is an image of part of our display. Standing on the "vendor" side of the table was a real treat ... almost everyone who walked by had on an outstanding artistic necklace ... it was like a moving gallery. I took two classes over the weekend ... one with Susan Lenart Kazmer and one with Leslie Riley. In the next few days, I'm going to finish up the projects I started in those classes and I'll share pictures. I came back feeling so inspired to create and journal and doodle and experiment!

1 comment:

  1. Your display was really fabulous and you are so right about the creative energy of teh place!! Can't wait to see what you did with Susan L-K (she is such s kick!) and Lesley Riley. We need to make plans!!! Did you see Jean? At one point I heard her voice but was too busy with the credit card amchine to talk with her!!
    hgus!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete