Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Look what I found!

I was driving home and passed a house that has had an ever-growing pile of stuff at the curb the last few weeks. I glanced at the pile as I drove past, then slammed on the brakes and backed up! I couldn't believe it! Isn't this the cutest thing? I've been looking for one of these, but haven't wanted to pay a flea market price. Granted it's missing a wheel (on the other side), but it still stands up and I think it would make a great display. The wicker is in excellent shape. It's always a good day when one finds a find!

3 comments:

  1. Your junkdar was really working well finding this treasure. It's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! What do you plan to do with it? It would look great in the garden planted with flowers but I guess that's not realistic. A great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you go thru the rest of the pile????? I would have been tempted to knock on the door and ask for permission!!!

    awesome find !! HAppy day!!!
    Hugs!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete