Monday, March 15, 2010

Crazy about zippers lately

Been working with my zippers a bit lately ... this is a necklace I finished today. I've been playing with different chains, etc. and was digging around in my vintage stash and found this old mesh-y/chainmail-y choker necklace. When I placed it on my desk next to this particular zipper flower, I had one of those "WOW" moments and knew they were meant for each other! (the link necklace is a separate piece ... I just like wearing them together!)
The rest of the flower zipper jewelry and accessories can be found at http://www.chickspicksbyhillary.com/ if anybody's interested (to not give credit where credit is not due, the zipper flowers on her site are not mine)

3 comments:

  1. Love this necklace Trina!!! Love those WOW !!! moments! Here's to alot more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trina! Just popping in to say hello. :) I will look forward to hopefully meeting you at CPicks. Wonderful project! We should hit some flea markets/estate sales together this spring.
    xoxo
    Cristina
    p.s. I took Mary Ann's class too and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT'S ingenious - a ZIPPER FLOWER?!? How totally awesome is that? And cheapety-cheap cheap, too!!

    P.S. I absolutely LOVE your store - I shop there all the time. :D

    ReplyDelete