Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring printing

Happy Spring! Such a nice day, so I decided to do some block printing outside. This set of type blocks was a happy find at an estate sale several years ago and I just love to use them to print on different kinds of paper ... telephone book pages, kraft paper, old computer paper, maps, etc. I typically don't spell out anything ... just lay the letters out, ink them up and print! These are great to bind into a handmade journal. I'm offering a set of these on the Etsy site ... hop on over and take a look! www.thepaperfleastudio.etsy.com
I don't have a drying rack, so I just clipped them to branches on a bush.
Little Daisy wants to help!

2 comments:

  1. Nice, I checked out your Etsy shop, like what you do. I wish it was warm enough in Minnesota to hang some art on a bush to dry! Blessings~Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thanks to sharing....
    Recycled Paper Printing can also be used in order to overcome the difficulties as paper is manufactured from the bamboo plant and hence the plant has to be cut off.
    Recycled Paper Printing

    ReplyDelete