Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Journaling holiday style ...

Journaling during the holiday season is pure joy for me, so I thought I'd share a little of that joy with you ...
An abundance of holiday-themed papers and stamps arrives in your mailbox everyday, so you are never short on supplies.
Even a festive paper coffee cup leftover from a little afternoon pick-me-up at a favorite local eatery is journal fodder.
A favorite technique of mine is to use whatever scraps are lying on my desk leftover from the latest projects. Instant journal page + Clean desk = Happiness!
Here's a little break from the traditional red and green, plus it incorporates a piece of glittery gift wrap leftover from Christmas morning (another place to get great paper for free!)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful journal pages!!!! Hope that you had a wonderful Christmas- thank you for the lovely card!! Fight that self doubt stuff- we must we must - it is a TOTAL waste of our time!!!!!!!! Happy New Year to all of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your journal! It just looks plain fun!

    ReplyDelete