Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

A new year already! A brand new year ready to be whatever you want it to be. What are your hopes and dreams for this year? Mine are to try new things, take some classes, create without comparing my work to others (SO hard for me), draw a *lot* more and complain less (or better yet, not at all) when I'm the last person in line.
Already got to work on the first two. 1) I received a request to make something I've never done before and I did that today (if the piece is accepted, I'll tell you all about it later) and 2) I've signed up to take Teresa McFayden's "Letter Whimsy" class which starts Jan 9. So excited to do that one! Here's the link if you want to check it out, too. http://www.paperbellastudio.com/item_175/Letter-Whimsy-E-Workshop--New.htm
As the holidays wind down, I'm gearing up to post more to the store. In the meantime, I'm clearing out some items, so hop on over and see what's on sale! http://www.thepaperfleamarket.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment