Monday, August 4, 2014

London: Day 3

Day 3. We started the day with mass at a lovely little old church. Later, high tea at the Savoy. Biked around Hyde Park with my lovely new Cath Kidston tote in tow, and saw Kensington Palace and the Princess Diana memorials. The Eye had the best view of London. On our way, we walked past Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, and the Houses of Parliament. That night, we walked around Piccadilly Circus. After all that walking, I had to pop into the chemist for a box of plasters... Pip, pip!


Tea, scones, clotted cream and jam ... heavenly!


You can rent a bike for any length of time ... it's a great way to see the city. Just remember to ride on the left!


Fabulous views from the top of the London Eye

I was surprised how close the major sites were to each other.


Maybe I should consider a paint job for my Mini?


No comments:

Post a Comment