Sunday, January 9, 2011

day 2 + new goodies!

The DC Big Flea is now a memory ... it was a lot of work, but I sure had a good time. I have a new respect for people who do this on a regular basis. I'll think twice before I haggle over a price because these people earn every penny!
The bad news (for me) is that I have a lot left over. The good news (for you) is that I have a lot left over, so I'm going to start posting things TONIGHT, including drawings from a French fashion design student and some awesome arcade "Kiss Cards" from 1942 that are perfect for Valentine's Day. Hop on over and take a peek! http://www.thepaperfleamarket.com/
So thanks to one and all who stopped by my booth ... it was a pleasure meeting all of you and welcome to The Paper Flea Market!

2 comments:

  1. Those illustrations are fabulous! Wish I had known about the D.C. flea. Is it held more than once a year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trina
    It was fun meeting you this weekend - and I truly enjoyed all of the goodies you had in your booth and was happy to bring a few pieces home!
    I blogged about it too-
    www.sweetbeadstudio.com
    Hope to meet you again!

    ReplyDelete