Monday, January 10, 2011

Sketchbook Project update

What with the flea market, a new year, Christmas, a coupla shows, a ruffled tablecloth, the Country Living Fair, um, what else ... I kinda let the Arthouse Co-op Sketchbook Project fall off my radar. Until I got an e-mail reminding me that there were just "2 weeks left"! When I first signed up in June(!), I felt I had forever. But forever doesn't last as long as it used to. So I've been working as fast as I can to fill up my sketchbook. It's gotta be postmarked by Saturday (yikes!)
The theme I chose from their list is "I am a scavenger" ... I mean, is that perfect or what?

1 comment:

  1. You are the nicest scavenger that I ahve met but you indeed are a scavenger!! I have NO doubt that you will make your deadline and do it brilliantly- Love the pages that you ahve shared with us!!!

    ReplyDelete